1. Visit the website.
2. Go to 'Settings'.
3. Click one of your calendars from 'Settings for my calendars' menu.
4. Enable Access permissions.
5. Scroll down to find 'Integrate calendar'.
6. Copy URL from 'Public URL to this calendar'
8. Paste the URL into your Notion Embed block.
Are you tired of forgetting important information?
Here’s a template to help you build a second brain in Notion 👇👇
💻 🧠 https://notion-second-brain.vercel.app 🧠 💻
widget box has the ugliest calendars😭
My favorite Google Calendar hacks involve using Styled Calendar: https://styledcalendar.com/ Visual editor: Easy design changes without coding skills Responsive design: Adapts to various screen sizes Language support: 60+ languages available Developer-friendly: Custom CSS options Real-time updates: Event syncing with Google Calendar WordPress optimization: Dedicated plugin for easy management 60+ free preferences: Cost-effective customization and embedding
for more aesthetic calendar, go to widgetbox :)
IT'S NOT AESTHETIC!!!!
ugly, wrong time zone and cant change it